Friday, June 10, 2011

Not what I was hoping for...


Have you ever had time just slip through your hands?
Have you ever really, really, wanted to get something done and just never got around to doing it?
Yeah, that's me and this week.
So I was suppose to take a super cute photo of my pregnant self last week. Do you remember me saying that I would?
Well.....yeah.... didn't really get around to doing that..... maybe we'll shot for next week???
But.. rest assured, I did get something....
This is M and me at a wedding this past weekend. Taken by five year old L.
Not to shabby, eh?
We are cute people so it makes up for any flaws.

So what's going on at 31 weeks...
other than utter exhaustion and the fact that for two days this past week it was around 100 degrees up here in the great state of Michigan and that we have zero air conditioning and two large fans?
things have been great
Actually, this is what gets me through those days and more importantly those nights..
I have a pregnant friend who lives in one of the Carolina's that is 32 weeks along with twins. With the heat they have there I cannot even imagine it. So that gets me through. If she can deal than I can. Also the fact that we are in Michigan and not Oklahoma where 90 degrees plus with humidity is an every day starting in early April or May into August and September thing, that seems like it never ends gets me through. I'm not there. I'm here. Check weather report. This is only going to last two days and then on the third day we barely reach 60.
OK.
I can handle this.
It's all about the positive, people.
Then I call my best friend who lives in the Oklahoma heat and she says
"At least there is air conditioning EVERYWHERE"
Thanks friend for pointing out reality. :-)
I like lying to myself and trying to stay positive so I don't
die
of
heat
So that's 31 weeks for you.
I had a day of minor pain. I think I stood up too fast from the sitting position twice. Once in the morning and once in the evening. Other than that I was fine. Baby is moving a lot. It's fun getting to know the personality. I'm getting anxious to meet this little one and add one more to our crazy bunch of children.

No comments:

Post a Comment