Saturday, June 25, 2011

33

I am 33 weeks and a random amount of days.
I am a little more prepared this week. The Arm's Reach Bassinet is set up in our room, waiting for the baby to arrive. J was AMAZING this week and found all of our missing baby blankets in a box, in the corner of the crawl space of his parents house. I thought that they had somehow been donated to Salvation Army or Goodwill we have looked for them on numerous occasions and they have not been found until now.
I went shopping at JoAnn Fabrics this week for material to make a baby quilt and bumper pads for the crib but could not find the fabric I was looking for. I did however get a photo album for scrap booking. One for little N and one for the new baby.
Stuff is falling into place.
This is week is one of our weeks at home and then we have another week away. We will be in Grand Rapids for a conference. I am hoping to find a fabric store somewhere and buy the fabric for a quilt and maybe a Babies R Us because something else we need is a new carseat, our old one is for sure expired.
Less than 7 weeks away!

No comments:

Post a Comment