Thursday, March 3, 2011

In A Week We Will Know

On Friday, March 11th we will be having a ultrasound in Oklahoma, City. We plan on making an afternoon of it. The girls have tumbling class in the morning and J has Chapel, so we will leave after those are finished and head on Route 66 to Oklahoma City, maybe stopping at POPS for some food. I need to drink 24oz of water.. oh how I've missed doing that.
I am thinking that after this appointment we will officially tell our families that there is another babe on the way. Then maybe we will try to keep the gender a secret until his/her birthday. We are taking both girls with us and little N too. M, has already proven that she can not possibly keep secrets. My plan is to tell whoever is giving us the ultrasound to write down what the sex of the baby is for J and I to look at. That way we know, but they don't. How does that sound?
I think it's a great idea. I can hardly wait.
Then on March 18 we have our second midwife appointment.
The things we have to look forward to.
Until then I will keep you posted on any other baby happenings in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment