Friday, March 4, 2011

I Love Your Movement Baby

Wow! I knew I was feeling movement weeks ago but this does not compare.
When we went to our first midwife appointment two weeks ago I said I could feel some movement but I have always been one to have those phantom baby kicks. The feeling of getting kicked inside when you know for sure there is no baby in there. So I've dismissed them. I like the point where you can see the kicking from the outside and feel it or have someone else feel it from the outside. But when we heard the heartbeat for the first time you could also hear little kicks and since then I've been keeping mental track of them.
This baby is active. So far the normal has been movement on my top left side but today the movement has been on the bottom left side the top right side, the bottom right side and now it's back to the top left side. I don't know what this baby is doing but he/she is totally enjoying the roominess of my inside. You better not get used to it little one, it gets smaller everyday you are growing.
Today has been the most active day so far. I love your movement baby. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment