Thursday, March 3, 2011

Creating More Clarity

This is the big announcement: I am 17 weeks pregnant!

Possible due date: August 12

Planned birth location: at our home in Big Rapids, MI

We are doing things a little bit differently this time because of some past events that have occurred. So, slowly we telling the world our wonderful news. No Facebook posts as of yet. No phone calls to our families. Some friends who live around us know and my managers at work know as well as some fellow employees. So if you are family and reading this, please, it is nothing personal. We are just keeping it low key. After this secret gets out the next might be the gender of the baby. I've recently become very fond of secrets and secret keeping.

Reason for the name of the blog.
You might be aware of my other blog: Finding Clarity in Chaos
So Creating More Clarity is about just that, creating more clarity. A child that brings more clarity to my life. See, my children may, by their actions create some chaos but they also are the ones in the midst of the chaos, do or say something so incredibly cute or insightful that brings me back to my purpose. That is why I believe that having more children creates more clarity in my life. They are what I live for. They are my purpose in life. Growing up there was one thing I always wanted to do and always wanted to be and that was a mother with lots of children. I dreamed of having a dozen of them.
I am on my way.
Now I think a half dozen may be more reasonably.....maybe one less than a half dozen. Right now I am pregnant with number 4.
This is my journey and I invite you to join me in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment