Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Love Me Some Photos

A really good friend of ours volunteered to take some photos of us while I was still pregnant. Here are some of the results. I made the big mistake of letting N skip out of his nap, which equaled a really grumpy two year old boy who absolutely refused to sit still to have his picture taken with us. He could not even be bribed. The only thing he wanted to do was see the pictures in the camera after they had been shot. "I see it! I see it!" Anyway, I was not thinking at all and should have fought with him a little more to get him to nap. So the family shots didn't turn out so well.. but we got a bunch of other shots that I think are real good. Thanks Sara!!












I like this last one because it shows the hugeness of my belly.
We have four more weeks for it to grow even larger.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics!! You look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was happy to do it! I can't wait for you to see the edited images...there might be a "shopped" family picture in there of everyone looking great!

    ReplyDelete