Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Low Rider

100 % sure this baby has dropped. Last anointment I measured smaller than my appointment before. Pretty sure baby didn't shrink. I had prior had a feeling babe had dropped so that was a confirmation. Today I am really feeling it! Last night I think I got up 20 times to pee. We are heading back to the midwife's this morning for another prenatal and I'll let you all know how that goes. 38 weeks already. I really wasn't sure if I would make it this far with N's pre-eclampsia scare. My blood pressure was borderline high at my last appointment 140/80. I measured it at Walmart Sunday night and it was 126/71. Like the measurements I'll let you in on how it is today. I hardly have any swelling which is really abnormal for my pregnancies, usually I have more than the minimal that I have now. I did take my wedding ring off, it was getting a little snug. I'll let you know how things go today!

No comments:

Post a Comment