Friday, May 27, 2011

One More to Thirty

I guess I write this in a tired/exhausted mood. I really don't know how I will make it another 11 weeks. I feel like I tire easily. Sleep is either good or bad. Heartburn is on and off. Baby likes to turn in a transverse position which is more than a little uncomfortable. I am sometimes a little more snappy with my children than I should be. Honestly this past week has been filled with the little thoughts of "How are you going to handle another one?" Today I was thinking "Yes, we produce beautiful children. But they sure are crazy." I try to love the craziness of this life and that is a big part of what keeps me sane at the same time wishing my children were a little more calm. Writing this makes me smile because honestly I do love their spunk and life would not be the same without it.
So 29 weeks definitely brings mixed emotions but I think that just comes with being pregnant.
Oh, and I found the perfect crib set! I am loving owls. Sorry, not going to say if it is blue or pink owls that I am loving. But its one of those colors and it's owls and I just wish that I could somehow afford it. But maybe I can afford to make my own? I'm going to look into that route. Because really if it comes down to a crib set or homeschooling curriculum I will need to go with the curriculum, even though the crib set is super cute!! Maybe I can sell my iPad?

2 comments:

  1. I bet you could make something. There is a lot of really cute owl fabric at Joann's and you can use coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes.. I saw some last time I was in... before the dinner thing we went too. I want to make some burp clothes too and whatever else I can figure out to make!!! It has to be undercover though so no one can figure out what I'm having. ;-)

    ReplyDelete